Wednesday 5 January 2011

Planning: Planning for filming

I have booked the Camera and lighting equipment out for Wednesday 12th January and Friday 14th January. On Wednesday, during the half an hour lunch break at college, we will use the photography studio to film the performance part of our video. We will be using several people for this and will film them miming the whole song a few times so that we can cut out the bits that look good and use them.
On Wednesday evening, we will take the lighting equipment to Carlie's who will then do the 'puppets' make up. She is also constructing the key for my wind up doll dress for the video.
We will then film using the lights outside against her old, vintage house which will be a really good backdrop.
For the 'party' scenes, I have informed all the actors about coming to my house on Saturday 15th January, as I work on that day I will need to organize a shift swap with a colleague.

To prepare for this, I sent an email via Facebook to my actors to see who could come and who could not etc.

Hello fellas.
Right, basically we need to film the video in three seperate parts...
Firstly, we need to film the 'puppet' scenes which involve Em Jonerz, Sam and Leah Cheung at Carlies house in St.Johns. The only day Carlie can do is a Wednesday so next Wednesday 12th of January as we finish at 2.30, would we be able to get the bus into St.Johns whilst Jodie drives with the lights in her car to Carlies? Let me know if this is possible.

Secondly, we need to film the miming scenes in the photography studio and therefore need to book it for a free. This involves Rosie Hazel, Leah Dennison, Cat and anyone else who is on a free with these lot. Will let you know what day we have booked it for to arrange a free if its ok with you to mime for us.

Thirdly, we need to film the party scenes which may take up a whole afternoon/evening. I am thinking of doing a Saturday and getting my shift swapped to do it so I need to know if you would all be able to attend around 1 on a Saturday to my house? It will be Saturday 14th January.

Here is the shot list...
Look through it if you want as it includes peoples names just incase you feel uncomfortable with anything we have put you down to do so we can change it :)

No comments:

Post a Comment