Wednesday 5 January 2011

Planning: Make up

This is my 'make up artist' Carley, as you can see she is very talented at make up design and costume.
She has a degree in the subject and is really creative. I have seen her do peoples make up for costume parties etc and she is highly talented. She is also very reliable and puts in lots of effort into making costumes/make up designs.
















I really like the make up on this model, especially the jewels around her eyes against her pale face. I think this would look really effective
as Sam's eye make up and would work with the eccentric look we are trying to achieve.



















I think this looks amazing, I love the bright colours and I feel it would look amazing on Leah Cheung when she is dressed as a puppet. I like the black lines on their faces and the little coloured hearts etc which gives them a playful look.








I love the bright, eccentric colours on the models face. I feel this look could be achieved easily but has the potential to look slightly tacky so it might be better to go for completely weird and crazy make up to avoid it simply looking tacky.










I really like the models pale face and startling red lips. It creates a really nice contrast. I also like the backcombed hairstyle, I feel this would look good on Sam. I would also like to include ribbons, bows and flowers in her hair.

No comments:

Post a Comment