Tuesday 14 December 2010

Second draft of print work and advert design

Advert Design

I am really pleased with the changes I have made to my advert. I think compared to the first draft of my advert, it looks more professional and authentic. I feel that the pose that the model is in optimizes the fun, quirky styling of the media product. She looks really glamorous and I also really like the cluttered room as the setting which fits in with the reckless, glamorous feel for the media product. I feel like I have chosen the right font, the sans serif at the top of the page looks really funky and the serif font makes it look bold. Although, some of the feedback has said that they felt the font didn't stand out as much as it should, I feel that it fits in well with the chaotic style I was aiming for.

Digipack Design


I am really pleased with the finished version of my digipak. I feel it looks professional and although the photographs are all contrasting, they fit in with the glamorous and unique style I wanted for the product. I feel that the font looks funky, I am pleased with the lyrics I have added on the top left photo which I think adds to the professional look of the digipak. However, I am still unsure about the editing of the photos as they all have contrasting lighting effects, I am not sure if this makes the product seem unprofessional. I really like the top right photograph which was a setting shot for the video, I feel it compliments the style of the product well and fits in with the bottom left photograph.

1 comment:

  1. Please note that these are not final because they haven't yet been through the moderation process. Also, they might alter once we can see the print work as part of a package with the video, so they might well change. I'm very pleased with them, the standard is very high this year, so well done.
    Roughly speaking, 12+is a C; 14+ is a B; 16+ is an A, 18+ an A *.
    You got 16/20

    ReplyDelete