Tuesday 5 October 2010

Research and planning: Inspiration

For inspiration for my music video, I looked at various photographs of people I know, photos from magazines and on the internet. I would like to create a mainstream video which also has a hint of quirky fun about it.












For my video, I have been inspired to do a scene from a party by various clips from films and TV shows as followed:








I love the fast paced editing and the shots of people doing crazy things. I like the dark lighting and the music is upbeat and catchy, which is what I would like to make my video like. I especially like the crowd shots of people jumping in slow motion. I would like to re-create a similar style for my music video. Also, I like the fact that despite the video is supposed to seem messy, there is still an element of glamour involved with the video. There is also a carefree attitude in the video and I like the way that the actors are shown to be great friends through them all having fun together.





I like the style of this video, the fast beats of the music contrasting with the slow motion editing create an interesting style. I would like some elements of my video to be like this. I especially like the costume and make up of the characters which adds to the wild, kooky element of the advert.






1 comment:

  1. I am a FAN OF THE sd70 acE
    LOCOMOTIVE
    trainman from Tacoma washington

    ReplyDelete